Embark on a day of artistic discovery at the Siam Carving Academy, where our internationally acclaimed Master Carver Wan Hertz and her team will unveil the secrets of Thai fruit and vegetable carving. Immerse yourself in this ancient tradition, enhance your culinary skills, and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch. Each Viator guest leaves with a special souvenir, making it a memorable experience.
Join us for a day of creativity and cultural immersion at the forefront of edible artistry.
- Take this carving class by Siam Carving Academy and experience doing an ancient Thai carving tradition
- Learn new skills about fruit & vegetable carving with the help of a master carver
- Create different carvings and garnishes out of everyday ingredients perfect for different occasions
- Bring home a Thai carving knife after the class and continue practicing at home
- Book Atleast 12 hours Before
- Suitable for age 16 years upwards
- Reach Minimum 30 Minutes Before
- The session is 6 hours duration
- Carving Class
- Carving knife from the carving class
- Snacks and light refreshments
- Introduction Pack
- Free THAI Lunch
What's Not Included?
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfer
What to expect
You will learn traditional Thai Carving patterns and floral designs to dress up your next dinner party or impress your "foodie" friends. Our Carving Academy prides itself on its quality of instruction, the uniqueness of the Thai cultural experience we offer and our commitment to customer satisfaction.
All tools and carving materials provided and guests as a special bonus receive a free Thai Carving Knife.
Unlimited Snacks and Beverages are also provided during class.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
Siam Carving Academy is only a 5-minute walk from the Sutthisan MRT subway station. Take exit 2 turn right and walk to 1st street, and turn left 100 meters to Soi Rung Ruang, turn left then walk to the end of the street and make a right turn by Family Mart for 20 meters, and immediate left. Walk 500 meters past the Seven Eleven and you will see P.D. Mansion on the same side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number +66 82 200 1197